Skip to content
The team at Pioneer have a broad experience of the affordable housing sector and are able to offer their wealth of experience in the following services;
- Undertaking Section 106 Affordable Housing negotiations including early advice on a Council's likely stance on affordable requirements and potential strategy for balancing this against commercial challenges for the site
- Preparing Affordable Housing Statements to support planning applications
- Supplementary reports on behalf of our Clients to support applications throughout all stages of the application process and beyond. This includes bespoke reports and/or housing market research whether for market provision or for affordable housing including 'need' for each tenure and unit type
- Policy representations, including CIL at plan formation stages to include appearing at Local Plan hearings to support particular sites or promote implementable policies.
- Providing advice on Space Standards and design requirements for Affordable Housing to assist developers.
- Undertaking Development Viability Assessments
- Expert Witness Services across most elements of affordable housing provision
The team also operate their own Residential Development Model which is able to provide an estimate of current and future housing requirements at a local authority and sub-area level based on a range of secondary data. This model provides valuable support for site promotion through the Local Plan process or application, which would benefit from an evidence base which identifies the local benefit of Affordable Housing provision.
For further information on how we may be able to assist you please contact Rob Huntley or Zoe Stiles.
Copyright © 2019 Pioneer Property Services Limited | All Rights Reserved
60, Semington Road
t: 01225 899590